Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Collecting Resolutions via @Beckettmedia

Don't forget to share your Collecting Resolutions here:
http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/01/contest-tell-us-your-2014-collecting-resolutions/

My 2014 Collecting Resolutions:

#1 Collect More Oddball Sets

I'm really wanting to pursue more oddball sets in 2014. I want to collect the 1956 Topps Presidential Set. Also plan to pursue 1991 Topps Desert Storm set, Decision 92 set, and ProSet Desert Storm. I have already picked up a few 1989 Topps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Packs and 1998 Topps Nintendo Game Packs, so I will probably pursue those smalls sets. I also plan to pursue some musician sets: 1978 Donruss Kiss, 1964 Topps Beatles, 1991 ProSet Superstars Musician Cards.

I have a few more oddball sets in mind, but those will be tough enough.

#2 Finish my 80's/90's Notable RC Collection

I made a huge dent in this last year, but I still have a few more cards to go. Such as the Jeter Stadium Club Murphy RC, Kirby Puckett Fleer 1984 update, etc.

#3 Open and Review more New Releases

I really want to open at least one box of each significant baseball release to review on my site. It can get pretty pricey, but now that I'm selling things I don't collect that I pull on Ebay, it may be a bit easier.

#4 Organize my Base Cards

I have really fallen behind in sorting and organizing my base cards. I need to take a day or two and through the cards I have. I recently redid my card room and it took a serious toll on my organization.

#5 Start TTM

I have been wanting to start a TTM project with some of my favorite players. I would like to test about 10 cards out or so and see how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment