Sunday, January 5, 2014

Favorite Card Sites: Sports Card Album @sportscardalbum

One of my favorite card related sites is sportscardalbum.com. This is the ultimate way to organize your cards online! I can say that because I've tried just about everything. I had a pretty rockin' dropbox for awhile. It was hard to keep up to date, not easy to organize, and was not ideal for "displaying" your cards. I also used a few of the other sites out there suggested to organize your collection, and I can confidently tell you NOTHING is built specifically for collectors and has great features like Sports Card Album.

In total I have about 17 albums with over 4,000 cards on Sports Card Album. My main use of this site is to sort and display my PC's. I do this for a few reasons. Firstly, if I'm out shopping and need to remember if I have a card or not, I login on my phone and search for the card. Easy Breezy!
Secondly, Due to the way I store my cards, see here, It's nice to have them displayed for others to see on the internet.


Sports Card Album also provides a great community. There is a chat feature and you can follow others, like their cards, comment on their cards, and work trades. Many folks on twitter try to keep a DropBox of the cards they are willing to trade. Keeping a Sports Card Album Trade Folder is much easier and already has a built in community to work trades with. The website has already over 120,000 cards that are listed and all searchable.

If you are competitive, like me, you can also check out the leaderboards. The leaderboards show the total cards listed for each user in a ranker format.



The website is also mobile friendly and functions like a champ on an iPhone.
Make sure you create your login and setup your SportsCardAlbum.com today!
Follow me at http://sportscardalbum.com/u/teddyballgame and I'll follow you back!







No comments:

Post a Comment