Monday, November 25, 2013

First eBay Listing

Just made my first eBay listing:
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=281214663217



I used eBay mobile for the iPhone and it was super easy. I have been on a recent buying spree on bday and have really boosted my PC, Nolan Ryan and Rangers PC in particular. It made me realize how many cards I have that are not players I PC, but are cool cards that someone would want. I'm going to give the bay a shot and see if I can help some cards find a home, and help me boost my PC's.

I plan to list a few cards and give it a shot. If it goes well, I'll go on a listing spree.

I have a few goals in my card collecting:
1. Pursue my PCs: Nolan Ryan, All Topps Rangers, Ted Williams, Political, Jose Canseco, & Vintage/collectible RC's
2. Rip and Review all the products I enjoy on my blog: http://teddyballgamecards.blogspot.com/2013/11/upcoming-and-past-reviews.html
3. Collect base sets of my favorite products

Hopefully, eBay will be a good avenue for me to create some extra revenue to achieve my card collecting goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment