Saturday, November 16, 2013

2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects

My favorite part of Bowman DPP, doesn't really occur until in the middle of the season. I like going back through the cards and seeing who I have who is doing well and the fact that I have an earlier card of theirs. This box was a decent box, I wasn't too blown away by my auto pull or any SN cards I pulled. I think DPP lacks some of the fun as other boxes, just because you aren't always familiar with the players. All in all, it's still a fun box to bust. I pulled most every one of the RC I was hoping to hit, so that's a bonus! This will probably be my only box of DPP until next year, there aren't any cards on the checklist I'm still wanting to pull. 


What's in the Box
Packs in Box 24
Cards in Pack 7
Total Cards in Box 168
Inserts Pulled: 7
Parallels Pulled: 4
Hits: 1


Hit List
Justin Williams Auto
Matt Magill /99





No comments:

Post a Comment