Friday, October 18, 2013

Opening a box of 2013 @Toppscards Update & Review

This was a super fun box to open! Tons of great looking base cards and had plenty of parallels and great inserts! I was unhappy when I realized I got a relic instead of an auto, but when I saw that it was #'d to 50 and Cliff Lee that quickly went away. I had not yet pulled a Puig until this box, and I pulled 3!!! I was happy to also get the cool Puig SP with the huge glove!
All in all I was very happy with this box, got tons of value out of it, had a blast!
I will go back for a jumbo, because I really want an Update Auto.
Also, still looking for a Franchise Forerunner Nolan Ryan / Yu Darvish as well!

What's in the Box
Packs in Box 36
Cards in Pack 10
Total Cards in Box 360
Inserts Pulled: 33
Parallels Pulled: 13
Hits: 1


Hit List:
Cliff Lee All Star Relic /50
Yasiel Puig SP
Carlos Gonzalez /25














No comments:

Post a Comment