Monday, October 14, 2013

Breakin' Blasters: 2013 Bowman Chrome

I'm a big fan of Bowman Chrome. It's my favorite bowman product other than Platinum or DPP.
This box was a great value (I got an auto so I'm pretty happy). For double the price of a rack pack, which includes 3 packs + 1 Parallel pack of 3, you get the same amount of cards sealed so no ones paws have been feeling your pack. I still plan to buy a box of Chrome, but if you want a good taste of chrome, this is a great way to go!

What's in the Box
Packs in Box 7+1
Cards in Pack 3
Total Cards in Box 24
Inserts Pulled: 1
Parallels Pulled: 3
Hits: 1


Hit List:
Keury De La Cruz Auto Chrome
Andrew McCutchen Refractor
Onelki Garcia Refractor
Mark Teixeira Refractor
Francisco Lindor (thru the ranks)

















No comments:

Post a Comment